before writing your au, consider the following:
- meeting while waiting for hours on end in the emergency room au
- monopoly night au
- commiserating on a night shift at mcdonalds au
- you were the only one that offered to help me move in au
- marching band au
- sharing a high school school textbook and leaving each other notes and answers in page corners au
- working in a museum au
- panicked yelling in unison because of lost baggage in between connecting flights au
Let’s be real, in a time before the internet people didn’t have more adventures and make more meaningful connections. They watched TV and listened to CDs. Before that they listened to records and read magazines. Before that they listened to the radio and read bad dime novels. Before that they embroidered or some shit.
People have been staying inside and ignoring other people for as long as there have been buildings.